Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kanye Defends Britney Spears Tweets

No stranger to being misunderstood, Kanye West's tweeting shenanigans have gotten himself into a pickle once again.

Over the weekend, the ?Heartless? rapper wrote on his Twitter wall, "Yo Britney, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z's single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL."

Britney's manager, Adam Leber, quickly responded with his own sarcastic tone, ?@kanyewest Thanks for ?letting? us be #1. Much appreciated.?

And of course, West rebutted, "I thought LOL signified a joke... I didn't get the 2011 LOL doesn't signify a joke anymore memo... LOL or something else I guess."

He continued, "Just saw that MSNBC said I tried to start a twitter war with Brittany [sic]. This sh-- takes the air out my lungs sometimes from blogs to news reports ... enough already!!! All I do is focus on my work ... There's a new lie everyday... a new media spin... I never got a watch with my face on it!!! A company tried to give that to me 9 yrs ago! ... I'm one of the most considerate people in real life. Maybe over considerate. Over caring. Overly real."

Mila Kunis Paige Butcher Lauren Bush Danica Patrick Jennifer Gareis

No comments:

Post a Comment